Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bebb Breaks the Silence

It has been a long, long time since my last post...over a year in fact. My life went through some massive changes at this time last year and my little blog got pushed aside. Last night, however, I realised how much I missed blogging about books, movies, recipes and my life in general and therefore...Bebb is back! I feel very happy to have returned to my small corner of the internet. I have a new life and a new family now and am finally feeling happy and settled. The biggest news is...Bebb has a bump!


This photo was taken after returning from a Sacred Birth yoga class (I'm attending weekly classes until my baby is born) and if I look exhausted, it's because I had spent the day at the Longford Maker's Market with my little business, Fanciful Creations. I am looking forwards to sharing the rest of my pregnancy journey with you, and having somewhere to ramble again. I'll share some more news/happenings/my new family with you soon. Leave me a comment if you're around...I'd love to know who is still reading after my long silence.
Love,
Bebb

No comments:

Post a Comment